We at TechnoSource provide free consultation services regarding innovative solutions like inventory management system and fixed asset management system used in the mining industry. One of the biggest challenges mining industry faces is proper maintenance of their expensive machinery. Those costly machines work in harsh environments and the only way to achieve high performance from mining machinery is by maintaining their condition. This is achieved by getting them serviced on a regular basis. Unfortunately, businesses cannot possibly track that manually and that's where our innovative technological solutions come in handy.
Benefits of Using Innovative Solutions in Mining Industry
- Analysing the performance and deciding whether a particular machine needs maintenance shouldn’t be a wild guess. Mining machinery is heavy, costly and consists of thousands of different parts where some of the parts need more frequent maintenance than others. So, when it comes to dozens of different machines, the challenge of tracking their condition becomes a serious issue; not to mention the performance of these machines is business critical as managers cannot possibly achieve their business goals if their machines are not working properly.
- By using this state of the art fixed asset management system, you don’t have to face frustrating situations like purchasing an expensive part of a machine just because the previous one wasn’t serviced at the right time. Eliminating write-offs from your annual budget can give the company and net profit a boost and also provides the business with a competitive edge by reducing operational expenses.
- A reduced operational budget is just an obvious advantage of using fixed asset management solution. Some other benefits include increased productivity and dramatically improved efficiency of the employees as well as the business itself as a whole. With just a few clicks, managers and privileged personnel can see the health analysis of a machine and decide when they need to get that equipment serviced.
- Our fixed asset management and inventory management system are scalable so businesses can use these tools as they want based on their business needs. For example, employers can configure notifications and alerts for various kind of events (an item is running low, a machine needs maintenance or tracking a lost piece of equipment etc.) so the intended people get instant notifications with inventory management system. These alerts reduce the response time that ultimately increases the business productivity.
- Mining work is done in a harsh environment and that’s why the hardware used for fixed asset management and inventory management system is specifically designed to withstand that stress. Our barcode scanners, mobile computers and other tools have ergonomically rugged design and they are durable.
Increase Your Profitability with the Help of Fixed Asset Management and Inventory Management System
Employers and managers perfectly understand the importance of the right information accessible at the right time. Employers can control the flow of information and define the roles of employees so only people with proper privileges can see that information. Also, sometimes mining machinery is unused for a while, gets damaged and misplaced; in situations like these, a fixed asset management system can provide necessary information via an easy to use dashboard.
Mining companies can track thousands of machines and their components in a fixed asset management and inventory management system that saves thousands of dollars by eliminating the need for overnight shipping and by reducing the number of wasted labor hours per month.
Give our team of experts a call on 1300 300 344 and we’d discuss how our fixed asset management and inventory management system for mining industry can make your work easier and increase your profitability. Alternatively, you may click here to book your free live demo for fixed asset management and inventory management system.