All orders placed with TechnoSource are subject to acceptance of terms and conditions of sale as outlined below. Customer deemed to have read these terms and conditions and agrees to such terms and conditions of sale.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without any notice to customer.
- Any products listed on web site with $0.00 value means that item is not available for sale or is discontinued.
- Price may vary depending upon the quantity required or exchange rate, TechnoSource has the right to reject any order if any such condition arrives.
- Product specification and prices are subject to change without notice.
2) Payment Terms
- All goods are dispatched only upon receipt of payment by TechnoSource except where customer has a trading account with TechnoSource. Such trading account is opened only by written application and approval of the application by TechnoSource’s accounts department.
- Payment could be made by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard or bank card) or by Direct Deposit by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to TechnoSource’s account or by cash / cheque etc.
- Bank details are provided on the web site or on the Invoice at the time of purchase.
- A credit account could be provided only to approved customers with sufficient credit reference checks. It is customer’s responsibility to provide sufficient references to process the application quicker.
- Credit Account’s terms of payments are 7 / 14 / 30 days from the date of Invoice.
- TechnoSource have the right to reject any application for account without giving any sufficient reason.
- TechnoSource reserves the right to refer an overdue account to a debt collecting agency or its solicitor for collection and recovery action and customer agrees to be responsible to meet all reasonable costs and commissions incurred to recover those debts.
- Customer must inform TechnoSource in writing if there are any changes in the business, which effects normal business transactions with TechnoSource or its payment.
- Legal title of the goods remains with TechnoSource until payment is made in full.
- All items will be delivered via third party courier or Australia Post unless items are picked up from specified Warehouse.
- Delivery is considered complete as soon as goods are handed over to courier or Australia Post for transportation to customer.
- TechnoSource will not he held liable for any goods damaged in transit. Customer can pre-arrange insurance prior to dispatch of goods. Such pre-arrangement must be informed in writing to TechnoSource.
- Delivery will be made to specified location provided by the customer at the time of placing order. Customer will have to incur all Shipping and handling charges which will be calculated at the time of invoicing or dispatch of goods.
- Customer must inform TechnoSource if goods are required urgently or within specified time frame. Whereas TechnoSource will try its best to achieve those dates, but it can not be held liable directly or indirectly if customer have suffered losses due to any delay.
- Customer must inform in writing to TechnoSource for any short shipment or damaged goods in transit within 48 hours from the date of delivery. Any claim made after this period may be rejected by TechnoSource.
- All warranty claims must be provided with written proof of purchase along with detailed description of the problem in the specified Returns Authorization (RA) form. These forms are available on the TechnoSource web site or could be requested via email to support@TechnoSource.com.au
- Under no circumstances an advance replacement could be sent to customers. Customer must first return the goods which are under warranty and then those goods could be either fixed or replaced as per manufacturer’s warranty.
- Warranty is given for all the hardware supplied in Australia only. Goods returned to TechnoSource as part of a warranty claim shall be forwarded by TechnoSource to its supplier or to the manufacturer for assessment and either rejection of the warranty claim or repair or replacement in accordance with the applicable manufacturer’s warranty.
- All goods sent under warranty claims must have the original packaging without any writing on them and customer must ensure that those goods or boxes are in re-salable condition.
- If any goods are found to be DOA (Dead on Arrival), it must be informed to TechnoSource within 7 days of the receipt of the goods, and otherwise those faulty goods will be treated under normal warranty.
- If a warranty item is found NOT to be faulty a service fee of $ 95 (Inc GST) will be charged and further $ 95 (Inc GST) per hour for the time to inspect and test these goods.
- All warranty goods are Return to Base (RTB) to TechnoSource’s offices in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia or its warehouse in Melbourne, Victoria Australia.
- Any goods returned except for faulty, damaged on delivery or incorrectly supplied goods, will incur a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Claims for credits must be made within seven (7) days of delivery along with written proof of purchase and detailed description in the prescribed Returns Authorization (RA) form. Such forms could be obtained from the TechnoSource Website or could be requested via sending email to support@TechnoSource.com.au
- Goods should be dispatched only after receiving RA number for TS Support Dept.
- A copy of RA form along with RA Number and original Invoice must be returned along with the goods otherwise claims will be rejected.
- RA form or Warranty claim form not properly completed will be rejected and goods returned at the customer’s expense.
- Order placed for the non-standard items could not be cancelled. Customer must accept delivery of the goods within 7 days of advising customer of the availability of those goods.
- Goods that are requested for credit must be in its original and re-saleable condition. Writing and stickers on the boxes will not be accepted and claim for credit could be rejected.
- Credit will not be issued for the freight portion of the original invoice.
- No refund will be issued. A credit will be allocated against customer’s account and will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue of such credit.
- Freight and insurance for any goods sent for returns must be the responsibility of the customer. If goods are sent back after repair or replacement, customer must pay the freight and insurance.
- Web pages and accounting systems are kept up to date wherever possible. Imaging displayed may vary from actual product.
- Errors and omissions to these products on TechnoSource’s web site or catalogue or its accounting systems are excepted E. & O.E.